







Wow, time has flown by since my last entry.
I can hardly believe that Christmas and New Years is already over. Literally with a blink of an eye it was done. But we had a wonderful Christmas, Emily had a blast opening her gifts and just being a little ham for all the family to see. It was great being together and playing games and just talking and hanging out with one another for the last time without 3 more babies added to the mix. =)
New years eve my sister Sarah had her baby Eliana Elizabeth Parler...I was in the delivery room with her and the birth was miraculous. There is nothing more amazing than a newborn child being brought into this world. Sarah was AMAZING and I'm so proud of her. Her beautiful daughter (my niece =)) is precious. She was 8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches. She has dark hair and is cute as a button. Now we are just waiting for my sis in law Steph to have her little Isaac...she is about ready to pop any day now.
Other than that, life has been good. I will try and be more regular with my updates.
And praise god, I don't have jury duty on monday. =) Hope you all had wonderful holidays.

CONGRATS AUNTIE! I agree, the birth of a child is just amazing. Im so incredibly happy that we were there for Kayla's birth. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you that is wonderful when a baby is born I love watching birth.. Jody thank you so much for buying hair clips from me I love seeing your little one grow and Im so happy you started a blog its wonderful getting to know you and hearing about all the wonderful things that are happening in your life... Happy New Year Im Blessed to have met you....:)
ReplyDelete