

I took Emily outside in the snow to play and she had a blast. Fred and I got her a sled and I pulled her around in that thing and then let her walk around in the snow. She thought she was cool as heck. =) Her mommy thought she was cool as heck too.
Not much else is going on, just waiting on my sister in law Steph to have her baby finally. That boy is sure stubborn like his daddy!! He is just so happy in his home...hehe
Fred's been out ice fishing and has been catching his share of perch and blue gills, I'm so looking forward to my winter meal of those tasty babies.
Oh and please keep my sister in law Barb in your thoughts and prayers...her mother is in the hospital and not expected to recover.
Hope this recent blog update finds you all warm and well.

Great pictures love them... She is so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well...
ReplyDeleteYour blog update found us very warm!! hehe!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she had so much fun! Kayla wont even know what snow is until shes almost 4! I love her hat!