Monday, January 12, 2009

Lay offs

I'm so sick of hearing it...it seems like every place these days is laying off people from their jobs! It's awful. And then they just string them along from one week to the next. It makes me pretty ill. Just let the people know so that they can get on with their lives. I am directly affected by it because my brother may lose his job, and they have a baby due any day now. I just hope this economy picks up sooner than later so people can get their lives back on track!! Sorry for the vent, but it just sucks for all these people that are unemployed and their are no jobs out there!!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! I know in North Idaho there isnt any work its scary...Hope your doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jody check out this site i buy from her and can give you a good deal...
    https://www.jamieraehats.com/index.php?cPath=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its ight blue and white corker...email me
    tm galletti at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree with you! Holland is much better these days. Ryan got word that JCI is next in town to leave. Somethings got to give

    ReplyDelete