







Hi all!
Well it turns out that I told a little white lie on my last entry. My sister in law didn't have her baby on his exact due date, he was an hour over. =( I thought for sure she was going to have him that day since she went in so early in the morning. But she had a long hard day of labor and then pushing, but Isaac got stuck in the birth canal and she had to have an emergency c-section or he would have been born on his day. Mom and baby went through a lot, but both are doing excellent and we are so happy to have him here with us, Finally.
It's been snowing like crazy here in Michigan, I'm so tired of it all. It seems we just keep getting more and more. My deck is almost full with snow, and the banks in our driveway are HUGE. I can be thankful today because the sun in shining. Not to mention it's been freeeeezing cold here. I feel as if I've been cooped up for months!!
Last week I got a package from my friend Michelle all the way from Guam. I had bought a few things from her, but she was nice enough to send me some extra's at no charge. Thank you Michelle. You are a wonderful friend.

I know how you feel about the snow...It hasnt snowed here for a while Im so happy... I need your address again...:) I have something for you...
ReplyDeleteLove you layout. Im starting to really like pink and brown together. Maybe I should tinker around with mine.
ReplyDeleteThe snow pictures are so pretty! I should have added in some warm weather and hot sun into your package, but glad you liked it anyways.
And glad to see that my wacko cat isnt the only one that tries to fit into boxes that clearly he cant fit in!
By the way, Emily's hair flower is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of snow!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily is sooooo cute!!