I'm so excited to tell you that my sister in law Steph is in labor as we speak, having her precious little boy Isaac ON HIS DUE DATE!! I can't wait to see him. It seems like she has been pregnant forever!!! I definately will post pics when I get some!!!
Also, I discovered Emily has her 2 bottom teeth coming in, and they are through the gums. There was absolutely no sign of her teething...so I'm like wow, she has more teeth! She sure is growing up like a weed!!
She now says "CHEESE" when you want to take a picture. The above photo says it all!!
Hope this finds you all happy and well.

Wow, how neat that he will be born on his actual due date! That doesnt happen much I dont think! Cant wait to see pics. So exciting! So many new babies in your family. Is there anyone left? Or are you going to be the next?
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEE the cheese picture!!!
Love the picture! Congrats on your SIL!! Can't wait to see pics!!
ReplyDelete