
Early this week I spent time with both my new niece Eliana and my new nephew Isaac. Along with Emily and other family members. It is such a joy and I sure enjoy those little sweeties! Makes me want another one in a BAD way. Not sure if that is going to happen yet or not...I sure hope so. If so, I want to try again starting in June for my #2!
Today I am babysitting for my friend Kellys daugher Morgan, she is 25 months and a bunch of energy and terrible twos!!! But I can handle it...=)
I am also making a crock pot of bean soup. Fred and I made a ham the other day and what's left of it, is going to be bean soup. It smells yummy so far!!! I can't wait to try it.

Wow! June!? That is so close! Right around the corner! I say go for it! Wish I could have another, I soooo would do it.
ReplyDeletePost your recipie for bean soup! Sounds yummy!
June will be here before ya know it!!! How exciting!!!
ReplyDelete