Monday, December 22, 2008

Here and there in bad weather!


Yesterday..WOW!!!! It was the worst day to drive in the snow and Fred and I had to go over to his families for a christmas dinner. We don't exchange gifts. We made it after an hour of drive time which normally was only 15-20 minutes. Thank god we left early. And thankfully he kept everyone safe on the roads as most of his family showed up. Emily slept the whole ride there, and when we got there all she wanted to do was go up and down the stairs. She can't go down, but she could go up...lol So I hung out mostly on the stairs with my niece in law Jamie! She is such a sweetie. Then after that was over, we went to my friend Linda's and she gave Emily a couple gifts. That was fun, she didn't know what to do. Linda had kitties on the gift tags and she liked those the most I think. lol After that, we made the journey home in the nasty weather again, and I rolled my window down to clear off the passenger mirror and well my window wouldn't go back up...so it was a chilly ride home too..lol But the window is fixed all I had to do was push up on the window and the button at the same time. The weather is still bad outside today and I need a few important things..so Fred is going to take me and Em to the store tonight when he gets home from work in the truck. I hope you enjoy a few pics I'm posting!!!!




















3 comments:

  1. Oh yucky weather...blah. Glad you made safely! Cant wait to see what Emily does with all her gifts from Santa in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the weather sounds terrible. Glad you guys made it okay. Emily is soooo cute! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody just stopping to say hi and let you know I still have those hair clips if you want them....Hope your doing well...

    ReplyDelete