Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies...




Today it finally looks like I may be able to bake some cookies. I'm craving some baked goods. I know I shouldn't be worried because there will be plenty to eat at all the christmas's , but it's fun to make some stuff too. So I'm going to venture out and get some ingredients today, and hang out with the family making cookies. I think Emily will like to help some. She's tired today because she got up at 2am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 530am. It is so weird because she has NEVER done that bef0re. We were watching cartoons in the weeeee hours of the morning for the first time EVER..lol She's so funny always keeping me on my toes!! So while she's napping I'm going to go and get some time away for a few and let daddy take time to watch the little munchkin! Only a few more days until Christmas already, I can hardly believe that another year has almost come and gone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun baking your goodies. :) Emily's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Im glad to see you blogging! Let me be the first to warn you though....it gets so addicting. I cant believe another year is almost gone either. This had to be the fastest one yet.

    ReplyDelete