
I was looking through some pictures tonight because I was making some gifts and then also because my family decided that this christmas we were going to do something a little bit unique. We decided we were going to find funny pictures of people in the family and put them with our gifts. We don't give gifts to everyone, we just play a game using something we buy for $15 bucks for a man and a woman. Anyway, as I was looking through pics, I came across a picture of my boy...Henry Bojangles. He died unexpectedly on Memorial day 2008. I miss him so much...he was such a sweet cat and it's just one of those things that hurt. Whenever I see pics of him, I cry. So as I sit here at my computer, I can't stop thinking about the good old times I had with Henry.
I miss you little buddy!!!! RIP!!!

I'm so sorry. It's so hard when you lose someone so close. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI miss Henry, too! I'll never forget how he loved to lick the tops of beers. He was such a fun cat. Love you!
ReplyDelete