
I'm so unhappy that I may have caught some kind of stomach bug. I'm not feeling like myself today. I hate being sick. I have a baby to take care of, a house to clean, and laundry to do. Holiday stuff to wrap and also cookies to bake..it's just neverending. If your a mother and/or a wife you know exactly how I am feeling. I need to rest but I just can't because of the things I need to do. So right now, I'm sweeping the floor and getting ready to mop it all while my hubby snow blows and my daughter is taking a nap!!

can you send him over to my house to do my driveway after hes done:) we have had 30 inches so far
ReplyDeleteSorry your not feeling good, Jody. I've kind of had a soar throat the last few days.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from facebook. You wrote to somebody about it, and I wanted to check it out. I like your background...how did you find it? Love you!!!
I hope you feel better real soon. I know I'm not a mother, but I have to do so much for Mark that when I'm sick I can't really rest. :( I've actually given him his shot when I'm throwing up in the sink. :(
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better sweetie!