Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick, TTC, birthday.

Quick update:

Emily has been so sick for 2 days, we had to take her to the hospital to be hydrated with fluids..she has stomach flu...she even had a flu shot. It's been horrible. We are managing to finally get some liquids to stay down.

On another note, it looks like TTC #2 may not happen. I don't have the insurance coverage I thought I did. So if so, I have to come to terms with only having one child. I think I can. Everything happens for a reason.

And today is my birthday, I'm 36 years old. I missed my celebration yesterday because Em was sick.

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that she has been so sick. It is so rough when our little ones are sick.

    Everything does happen for a reason, but if you want it, don't give up.

    And....

    Happy Birthday To You!
    Happy Birthday TO You!!
    Happy Birthday Dearest Jody!!
    Happy Birthday To You!!!

    Hope that your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm soooo sorry Emily is sick. :( Wow...and to be in the hospital, too. :(

    Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY Im sorry Emily is sick... No flu shot next year its no good...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo Happy Birthday! Hope Emily gets better! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about Emily. Im not looking forward to these sick days. I just hate watching her going through this teething.

    Happy Birthday Jody.

    Your right, everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry Emily has been sick. I hope she is better soon. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete