Daddy , Emily and Mommy.
My gorgeous girl.
My niece Eliana and my Aunt Mary.
Emily and her Great Aunt Lu.

My little angel
Great Grandma and Emily!
My mom, Grandma, Sister and Niece Ellie.
My sister and her daughter, I LOVE this pic
My sister and Emily.
Grandma and Emily in Emilys hat..lol
Me with Eliana and Emily!!
Emily and her Grandpa (My dad).
Emily and her Great Grandpa!
Great Grandma and Eliana (My niece).
Emily, Eliana and my sister Sarah.Over the weekend my sister was here and we had family time with her and then a going away party on Sunday for my cousin who is leaving for FLORIDA..and it was all around a wonderful weekend. Emily saw all her grandparents. I will share pics! I hope there is not to many for ya!!

looks like a lot of fun...
ReplyDeleteLove the brown dress Emily is wearing! Eliana is such a doll...chubby cheeks and all!! hehe!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, love the pictures. Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDelete