
It seems as though, I have $8000 towards fertility on my insurance...80% providers, and 60% non providers? What does that mean??
So yeah, it looks like I'm all ready to go...I just have to have a reaquaintence appointment with my RE and then he will check my ovaries and uterus lining etc. to make sure nothing has changed since I had Emily. I have to make this appointment in the coming weeks. And then if all comes out ok, I will go ahead and try again in June...POSSIBLY sooner...just not sure yet! =)
I'm VERY nervous....I never expected to be going back.
I have to remember that GOD IS IN CONTROL and whatever happens happens.
Have a great day!!
So yeah, it looks like I'm all ready to go...I just have to have a reaquaintence appointment with my RE and then he will check my ovaries and uterus lining etc. to make sure nothing has changed since I had Emily. I have to make this appointment in the coming weeks. And then if all comes out ok, I will go ahead and try again in June...POSSIBLY sooner...just not sure yet! =)
I'm VERY nervous....I never expected to be going back.
I have to remember that GOD IS IN CONTROL and whatever happens happens.
Have a great day!!

Thats great news! im so excited for you... God help you if you have another girl:)daddy will be in some trouble! and you will keep me in buisness lol
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck Jody! Im excited for your next TTC journey!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited for you!!! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what the insurance means....never heard of that.
I believe what your insurance means is that they will only pay 80% of what you owe to a provider in network and on;y 60% of what you owe to a provider out of network, with a limit of $8000. I think anyway :-) lol
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog..wait..maybe I did since I do vaguely remember adding you to the blog list on NW. Ever since I got preggo with Taelyn my brain has been gone! Anyway, good luck!
Yep what Jen said.. if you find a dr in network I think they will cover 80% up to $8000 and then if it is out of network they will cover 60% up to $8000. If you already have a dr in mind, if you call they should be able to tell you if they are in or out of network!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!!