Just thought I would share some pics of us outside on a beautiful day. Spring is on it's way!! =) And I'm adding a couple extra cute ones!! Click to enlarge!
I love the one with her and the phone, so cute! I miss the snow sometimes, but I am glad I get a choice if I want to visit it and it no choice on visiting me!
Got your message about the camera. We use a Canon Digital Rebel XT. We got it for Christmas a few years ago from Nicks parents and love it. We are going to upgrade when Nick gets back home.
My name is Jody...I am a SAHM of one awesome little girl Emily, whom I concieved in 2007 and I am married for almost 14 years to my husband Fred whom is my best friend.
Im sticking my tounge out at you right now :) its been snowing all day... She is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYou dress her in the cutest clothes! You should join us here in this hot weather. Im hibernating from it today.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!! So glad Spring is on it's way!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, she's so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteLove her with the cat and her texting!
ReplyDeleteI love the one with her and the phone, so cute! I miss the snow sometimes, but I am glad I get a choice if I want to visit it and it no choice on visiting me!
ReplyDeleteGot your message about the camera. We use a Canon Digital Rebel XT. We got it for Christmas a few years ago from Nicks parents and love it. We are going to upgrade when Nick gets back home.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and for buying a crayon wallet from my store. I just love those glasses ha ha ha
ReplyDelete