Im pretty sure you have to post that you will be doing the same thing and giving away three things also??? check with her Jody I think thats how I read it...:) let me know about the tutu.. he said 7-9 days so if its not there by day 9 I will be paying him a visit and will have to start making more tutus :(
My name is Jody...I am a SAHM of one awesome little girl Emily, whom I concieved in 2007 and I am married for almost 14 years to my husband Fred whom is my best friend.
Im pretty sure you have to post that you will be doing the same thing and giving away three things also??? check with her Jody I think thats how I read it...:) let me know about the tutu.. he said 7-9 days so if its not there by day 9 I will be paying him a visit and will have to start making more tutus :(
ReplyDelete