

Today, I made the most amazing SOUP!!!
It's called Chicken Chili-style soup. It tasted soooo good. I'm definately going to make this again for sure as a regular meal....Here is the recipe.
I used one rotisserie chicken (I bought it already cooked at the store)
1 medium onion
1 8oz package fresh mushrooms
5 cups chicken broth
1 4 oz can green chiles
3 cans cannelli beans
3 garlic cloves ( I only used two)
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
I package mexican style cheese
sour cream
Tortilla chips
So here is what I did...
I sauteed the onion (chopped) in the bottom of the pan in about 2 tsp of olive oil until tender. Then I added the sliced fresh mushroom and cooked them for approx. 5 mins until tender...stirring occasionally. Then added the garlic, chles, cumin, oregano, chili powder and cyenne pepper, cook 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
Then stir in broth, beans (make sure they are drained and rinsed) and then chicken..I just used the rotisserie...took the meat off and put it in the pain. And then let it simmer. Then when ready to eat, add sour cream and shredded cheese and crush up tortilla chips and viola...an EXCELLENT tasting easy meal. You could probably doctor it up any way you want by adding jalepeno's etc.
Today Emily got her tutu from Tina...it is so cute!!! Thanks Tina for all your cutsie stuff!!

Sounds good... ymmm.. That tutu is SO cute! Tina makes some great things! : )
ReplyDeleteYum! Sounds really good!! Love the tutu. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and watching Sophie's dancing video. What a great moment huh. Your little one is so cute.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable and the soup sounds very yummy!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! How did I miss this post??? she looks to cute for words...I never thought to tie it in the front it looks cute...
ReplyDeleteHey Jody I can make one for her I am still waiting for colors to come..:) I will make it smaller for her.:)
ReplyDeleteThats tutu is sooo cute! Tina has one in the mail for me just as I type. I'm so excited to get it!
ReplyDelete