Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UPDATE

Emily is feeling much better...probably about 70% better...still having a couple puke episodes here and there and some mild diarhea..she is eating and drinking much better, so I think we are on the mend...I am feeling sick though!! Please keep your fingers crossed it doesn't turn into the flu, hopefully I'm just warn out.

6 comments:

  1. Glad she is starting to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is starting to feel better but I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been sick with a cold for two weeks.. i hope you dont get sick...and im glad Emily is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping Emily is all better now, and that you didn't get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you need to do some updating! Easter is over, girl! We need to have a bonfire again sometime soon. That was really fun. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!

    I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!

    Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
    Tiffany
    http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete