Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter blues!!




Wow, I just realized I have not blogged in a while.


I need to definately get more regular at my blogging like some of you wonderful ladies. =)


I haven't been up to much, but being a mother and a wife...going through the motions, you know how it is. My grandma is not doing too well these days...I think she may pass away soon. She's been in a home for a little while now and she's not herself and hasn't been for a few years, so I almost feel like I've already mourned her loss, it that makes any sense at all. All the same though, I will be very sad. My mother has been taking care of her day in and day out...so I will be happy to get my mother back as well...I hope that doesn't sound too selfish on my part. I have never had to go through what she is going through so I'm sure it has to be hard. I will keep you updated on this situation.


I am so sick of winter and snow right about now. I am feeling so fat and sluggish...I just want everything to clear up so that I can take Emily outside and play. I want her to see some green leaves and FLOWERS!!! I cannot wait. It is sunny today and it feels so good to see some sunshine. I am thankful for it.


Emily has been doing so much lately. She has been talking up a storm and just being so FUN. This is such an awesome age. I love it. She makes me laugh and laugh. She carries her babydoll around all the time too, which is so stinken cute. So glad I had her to help me stave off these winter blues. I will post a couple pics of her for you.

1 comment:

  1. Emily is soooo cute. :)

    I'm soooo sorry about your grandma. When my grandma passed away, she had Alzehiemer's and so I understand the part of saying goodbye to her already. Thinking of you and your family

    ReplyDelete