I'm super excited that Emily went potty in the big girl potty right away this morning when we got up!!! So it looks like we may just be on our way to no more diapers in the near future. =) YAY!! I don't have pics to post of this event, I should have though eh?? lol
Can I send Sofia over... Well she has been going on the potty as well although not completly potty trained its fast approaching
ReplyDeleteWOW! YAY EMILY!!!!!!! I hope Kayla can learn this that fast!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! She's getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment you left me about Nick leaving. It means a lot to me. Im going to need lots of blogger company real soon.
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged! See my blog!
ReplyDeleteI have cupcake ribbon and I will try to get the other two you asked about...
ReplyDeleteHey girlie! Tammy and I have both tagged you!
ReplyDelete