Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cat nap time and new baby!


Hi all!
Once again, I have not kept up on my blog like I should be. I know I have been tagged, and I will try and do that as soon as I can.
I have a picture of Emily and my cat art napping together I would love to share with you all.
I also wanted to tell you that I have the go ahead to TTC baby #2 starting in June. I'm so excited...and scared. Is it ok to be scared??? I'm so afraid I will be too old and won't be able to concieve..I'm afraid of it not working....I hope it's in god's plan for Em to have a sibling...I think she needs one.

3 comments:

  1. I would be scared too...going down the path of TTC with unknown results would be scary for baby number one or baby number 10.

    Love the picture. Our Roo likes to sleep with Kayla although I think shes still too small to let him do that without supervision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And great about ttc I wish you nothing but luck in that dept. I will be ttc again someday maybe a couple years down the road I have to have this surro baby first then I will think about it,,, It sucks getting old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is ADORABLE! I wish you all the luck and prayers in a fast conception!

    ReplyDelete