Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged and I'm finally IT!!!

Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: For me, it's no one, but for anyone else...you can tag 8 people
1) What are you wearing right now? I am wearing black yoga pants, and a grey shirt with slippers...my usual lounge wear!
2) What is your biggest fear? I have a lot of fears...but my biggest one right now at this time is: not being able to provide a sibling for Emily.
3) Do you nap a lot? I used to...I can't now that I have a 16 mont old to care for.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? My daughter of course =)
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? NW, Facebook, Myspace, all my favorite blogs!
6) What was the last item you bought? I bought a new cell phone.
7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? A little bit rocky.
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? I would freak out.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Nope, I don't keep up with celebrities.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I actually thought that steak fries were meat...lol 11) What was the last movie you watched? It was called Se.cond chan.ce. I saw it last night on H.B.O
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Just clean up house and go through things that need to be done that I haven't gotten done for a while. If I have tagged you recently, you are off the hook.
I not tagging anyone...=( I think you've all been tagged enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment