Saturday, February 14, 2009

Been a while!!







It's been a while since I've blogged, sometimes I just cannot keep up with reading the blogs I follow, commenting, writing my own...taking care of my little girl, facebook, myspace...keeping up with the house. You ALL know how busy life can be.
Not much going on.
Emily is growing up way toooooo fast, she is talking a lot more now...she does this really cute babbling...she knows what she is saying but no one else understands it. And she is also saying words...any word you can throw at her, she says it. I am enjoying her so much. I'm looking so forward for my next one!!
I have been getting a ton of hair clippies from Tina over at Sweet peas place..her stuff is so cute. I really appreciate all her hard work. If you haven't been over there...it's worth it to go. =)http://tina-sweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/
We had a couple of really warm days last week and it was such a teaser...I am wishing for the cold weather to end. I want to go outside and enjoy the days. I'm sick of being inside.
Well, I have to go now...I'm going to try and go to church with my mom in the morning..so I need to get to bed. I hope you all had a wonderful V day!!!
Oh, and onemorebaby and Tammy....thanks for tagging me...I will try and do that ASAP!!
Hugs to you all.

1 comment: