
Well I'm back...I'm always tongue tied when it comes to doing these blogs. I think I can never figure out what to type!
We had an awesome Easter, Mother's day etc. Emily is GROWING like a WEED...my goodness..the girl is talking up a storm...she can just about say anything you throw at her and it sounds sooooooo good as well...I have 2 sister in laws names Stephanie and she can say STEPH clear as a bell...both of them have said they have never heard a child her age say that. (I'm sure there are kids out there that do though) so I'm pretty proud of her. She keeps getting more teeth in and is doing a pretty good job not doing much complaining.
This past winter our neighbor died, he was an old man and was a wonderful neighbor. We knew it wasn't going to last forever and it didn't. So the house went up for sale, and lo and behold we have gotten some new neighbors recently. Well, they aren't very nice. They came in here acting like the own the place, cutting trees down, turning in the neighbors across the street etc. etc. the list goes on in what people can do in a short time. Welllllll...Fred and I found our property lines and put up a privacy fence...and it is great. We even found out we had more property than we thought so this was even better taking up half their yard with our fence!!!! So at least on this side of the fence I can save the trees etc.
Also, I am waiting for my new niece Marley to be born any day now. I'm sooo excited for this baby. It's been a few months since we had the other babies (whom are getting huge) and it will be awesome to have a little one again to hold. And then to top it off my brother whom is having the baby bought a house right on my street...so I can visit them often. I'm excited for that.
Hope all of you are well, MISSED YOU...I am hoping to catch up on some blogs myself!!!

Doesn't sound like you are tongue tied at all. You got it all out in one breath ha ha. Sorry about your neighbor passing but sorrier about your new neighbor :( I hate people like that.
ReplyDeleteSO great to see you back and see Emily :) Hope you have a wonderful Summer and blog lots over it...
ReplyDeleteEmily is getting so big! Wow!! Sorry about the neighbors. How absolutely frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging again!!!
ReplyDelete