Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another new baby and Graduation!!

Sami Jo Szot 19 years
Marley Jo




I bet you all didn't know that I had step kids did you?? Well I do, I have 3 of them...2 boys and a girl...the boys...not going to go into it...BUTTTT my step daughter is graduating tomorrow...so my husband and I are making the trip to Indiana to see her graduate. I am so proud of her, she overcame so much!! I am also going to be leaving Emily OVERNIGHT for the very first time...my parents are going to be watching her for me. I'm hoping I can make it without breaking down. Your probably wondering why I'm not bringing her..well, it's going to be about a 6 hour drive..that is hard on little girls her age..and also, because my hubby's ex wife is a itchbay...and he doesn't want her causing problems infront of Em...like her saying she's not his etc. And also because we need some time alone and it will be nice. So please say a prayer for me and my parents...lol






My sis in law had her baby on June 3rd...a little girl...5.5 lbs and 19 inches. TINNNNNY, but ever so adorable. So now we have babies in every stage...hehe lucky us!!






Well I will blog about my trip when I return!!! Have a great weekend!






4 comments:

  1. I understand about the ex stuff. :(

    Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice time and try not to worry about Em! I am sure she will be okay, but I understand how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip!!! Emily will be fine but the first time is ALWAYS the hardest!!! I too am traveling to IN this weekend but I am going to be gone for a month woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jody. I hope it goes well. Its funny that you say a 6 hour drive is hard on a little girl and next week Im taking Kayla on a 28 hour flight. Am I crazy? Uh huh...yup. But I have confidence Kayla will be fantastic.
    Im sure your Em will do great. Things like that are always harder on the parents.

    Your stepdaughter is beautiful. I knew of her, but didnt know of the boys.

    ReplyDelete